GRiP is delighted to announce that today twelve students, enrolled on the GRiP MSc in Paediatric Medicines Development and Evaluation present their thesis upon completion of their study programme.
The MSc programme, taught at the University of Rome Tor Vergata by GRiP-affiliated experts, is the first of its kind in dealing with paediatric pharmacology. Its objective is to educate experts in the most relevant topic in paediatric medicines, including clinical trials design, regulation and formulations.
The thesis presentation and Graduation ceremony takes place at Villa Mondragone, the site belonging to the University of Rome Tor Vergata, where the MSc course started in November 2014.
The members of the examination-committee are:
• Prof Kalle Hoppu, Helsinki University, Finland
• Prof Evelyne Jacqz- Aigrain, University Paris Diderot, France
• Professor Gregory L. Kearns, Arkansas Children’s Research Institute Little Rock, AR, USA
• Prof Paolo Rossi, University Tor Vergata, Italy
• Dr Mark Turner, Liverpool University, United Kingdom
GRiP looks forward to telling you more about the student’s journey during their MSc programme and beyond.